We are so glad you’re here!
We have a lot of information up, so we just wanted to give you a quick ‘tour’ and some suggestions of where to start.
First off, if this is your very first time here, a lot of the site navigation can be found through the big colorful buttons on the black bar on the top of the blog.
If you want to dive right in to see what we have to offer, you can find our Top Ten Most Popular series and posts below:
- Strengths and Weaknesses in Writing (6-part series)
- Patrick Rothfuss Quotes on Worldbuilding
- NaNoWriMo: How Do You IDEA?
- Our Writing Styles (5-part series)
- Underneath the Juniper Tree: Celebrating Macabre Children’s Lit
- Choosing the Best Opening Scene for Your Story
- Overcoming Writing Obstacles: When Life Legitimately Interrupts
- Does YA Fiction Make Too Many Excuses for Young Adults?
- Ferrets on the Road: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch
- How to Overcome Distractions – Oh Hey! Is That a Squirrel?